Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Let's Dream - December 2, 2015

   Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..        
       If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Let’s play make believe tonight.  Tonight when you go to bed you get down on your knees to say your prayers.  As you bow your head you ask God for your perfect job.  After all is done you hop into bed and fall fast asleep.  When you wake up you find that your whole life has changed.  You get dress and head out the door to go to work.  What is the dream job that you are heading to? 

2 comments:

  1. Comesitonmycouch :-)December 2, 2015 at 10:51 PM

    My dream job is not anything extravagant. I have been told for as long as I remember that I would make a great teacher, counselor/therapist, or writer. For me, being a therapist would be a dream job. I am naturally a great, genuine, and unbiased listener. People have always found it very easy to talk to me, and I like helping people see things from a different perspective and even recognizing the part that they play in the things that have, are, and will happen in their lives. I already feel like a doggone therapist, might as well get paid for it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words Comesitonmycouch. Teaching has always been something I've thought about doing. But my dream job would be a writer. If I could get up every morning and go to my home office, sit at my desk and write all day would make me a very happy man.

      Delete