Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Just to let them know you are thinking about them - March 23, 2016

Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..   
     

       And if you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption    


         During the day it is not unusual to think about your significant other and I think it’s a good idea to let them know that they are on your mind.  Getting a text here and there and of course a phone call works.  And a picture is always great (the more naughty it is the better), but what I really like to do is send a song.  I go to YouTube and find a song that represents the way I am feeling and share it with her.  Nothing major, but I think it’s a nice way to say “you are on my mind”.

       How do you let the one you are thinking of know that they are on your mind?

5 comments:

  1. Uralwaysonmymind :-)March 23, 2016 at 9:59 PM

    I agree with all of your methods. I also like to send cards in the mail. Even if I talk, text, or see the person regularly I think getting a little surprise in the mail is nice and unexpected. Also if your significant other works in a set spot, in other words not a job where they are on the go from place to place, surprise them by ordering them lunch and having it delivered. That wouldn't be an everyday thing, but it's another unexpected surprise to show that you're thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uralwaysonmymind I like the lunch idea, I never thought of that one before. That's a great idea. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. I like the YouTube song thing. I had a friend that used to send me songs like that. I just send a cute text letting the person know that they are on my mind or a short phone call because sometimes it's good to hear someone's voice...it makes it a little more special and personal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MsDee I agree, hearing that someone's voice will make your day. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
    2. MsDee I agree, hearing that someone's voice will make your day. Thanks for your words.

      Delete