Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014 - How do you feel about the thought of the threesome?

           I know some of you have been having problems posting comments when using iphones or ipads.  I THINK I have corrected the problem.  If you are still having issues please let me know.

          Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

You are in a relationship and everything is going well.  Your mate comes to you and asks if you would be willing to have a threesome.  He/she has the person in mind that they want to invite and they are perfectly willing to allow you to invite the girl/guy of your choice at another time for you.  What do you do?  How do you feel about the thought of the threesome? 

5 comments:

  1. #nothreesomesforme :-DMay 21, 2014 at 9:51 PM

    I am not for threesomes at all; especially if you are in a relationship. If things are going well, then what is the need of bringing someone else into your bedroom. Something is missing if you need someone other than your significant other to fulfill you. Inviting someone in in this capacity can open Pandora's box and eventually cause issues in the relationship. I don't judge, so to each his own. If you are going to partake in threesomes, do it while you are single and not in a relationship...just my opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #nothreesomesforme :-DMay 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM

    I forgot one thing lol...if my mate already has someone in mind...that's a whole other issue right there!!! Obviously you are feeling this person and are thinking of them in a sexual way. RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you, and if I'm in a relationship I'm with you. I'm not one to judge and if that's your thing then cool. If I'm single or have a "friend" I'm with it. Thanks for your words #nothreesomesforme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He/she picked out the person? That is some bullshit. If he/she can open that door, then what else will they try to push you to explore? It is a very slippery slope. I haven't met a man yet who would want the woman he loves to be with anyone else unless it was a woman that he would indulge in. So to add to this conversation, what if she wants to add a man to the threesome. Will he watch his significant other be pleasured by another man? It takes a special kind of person to handle this. That would not be me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Anonymous the question did say that she could have a person of her choice (man or woman) when it was her turn. You are very right, it take a special kind of person to do this and it is not for everyone. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete