Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12, 2014 - Daughters date



 Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

 Just the thought of this makes me want to scream; but let's play.

You are in line at the grocery store after a long day.  In front of you there are two young guys, early twenties, and one is telling the other about this young girl he deals with.  As you continue to listen he is calling this girl all kind of bitches, whores, sluts and any other derogatory name he can think of.  He tells his friend that the last time he was with her he brought along another friend and they both had sex with her.  He tells him about all the freaky things they did to her and how she loved it.  He then explains what she did to them and how she told him she was down for stuff like this anytime; that's why he was bringing him this time.  All he has to do is provide a place and drinks and she's all in.  The two dudes go through the line all the while paying you no attention and go on their way.   

Once you're done you head home.  It's been a long day and you are just enjoying a relaxed evening with your family when there is a knock at the door.  As you go to answer the door your 17 year old daughter says "that must be my date."  When you open the door it's the young man you saw in the grocery store about an hour ago.  What do you do?

I know I'm wrong BUT...  I beating the crap out of the boy.  Once I'm done with him I'm giving my daughter the ass whipping of a lifetime!

8 comments:

  1. daughtersdatemyass :-)November 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

    As the mother of two young pre-teen daughters, this scenario makes me cringe!!!!

    Now, as much as I would like to beat the holy $hit out of the jackass fool at the door...he didn't make my daughter do those things. I would kindly...well maybe not kindly...tell dude to F*** off, and if he came near my daughter again I would then beat the piss out of him.

    After I finished choking my daughter out...whew...let me calm down...we would have to have a very serious talk. I make it a point to instill morals, values, and a sense of self-worth into my daughters so I would really need to know if in fact it was true (cause dudes do lie) and why she was making such stupid and dangerous choices. I would then have to look at myself to be sure that I wasn't putting forth the wrong example. If kids see mama and daddy whoring...they may think it's ok. As upset as I would be, I would have to get to the root of it.

    To be honest, after the choking out a$$ whoopin', I may need a day or two before I could have this talk. Lord help me!!!

    It's so sad that so many of our young girls don't realize the Queens that they are or could be. Unfortunately you can instill this, and they still make the choices outlined in this scenario.

    But yeah, I would BLACKOUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know it's not the guys fault but I still would kick his ass! And you are right a serious talk with my daughter would be had, AFTER I beat her ass. Words just can't describe the way I would feel. Thanks for your words daughtersdatemyass.

      Delete
  2. Beating a young girls ass for being promiscuous isn't going to solve the problem. She definitely needs some type of counseling. As far as the guy I can't fault him but so much because it takes two to tango. He would definitely be dismissed before he catches an ass whippin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Anonymous, the beating she would get is not the ONLY, but it would make me feel a little better. So are you saying you would do nothing to her? Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  3. I would try to refrain from beating that young mans ass, but at the least I would have some choice words. I might even consider meeting his parents to discuss what their child is doing and the implications there. Now for my lovely offspring, she and I would have an extensive talk to include the thought process behind her actions, the risks of her behavior, and the long term consequences of her choices. If this did not work our family would be going to family therapy and she would also attend individual therapy. Perhaps my hypothetical husband would have a different approach and we would of course discuss everything first but those were my thoughts on how to handle it.
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous, that all sounds very calm and thought out. And I WISH I could say I would be that calm, but I can't. Sounds like the right things to do, but I would have to get to them AFTER the ass kicking's lol. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  4. I believe that my first emotion would be one of shock...my second emotion would be anger....my third emotion would be out of the door because the physical has kicked in. I don't know if I would just yoke him up myself or invite him in until my fam gets there to wup dat azz. I would definitely have a long long talk with my child about the type of men she chooses to date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I agree and I agree. I like the sound of calling the fam over lol. Thanks for your words.

      Delete