Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Face or body - May 20, 2015

      Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..
        If you don't know now you know....:




Life's poem and the Sex Pages
 
The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption


        I was talking with a friend today and she was asking me, as a man, if I was about to be intimate with a woman and when she got undressed she had "rolls of fat, a gut and cellulite leg" what would I do.  (I'll tell you my answer in a min)

       That got me to thinking.  Which attracts you more?  A pretty/handsome face or a nice body?  Now I know there are going to be some that say looks don't matter or the can be this or that....blah blah blah, answer the question.  One of them carries more weight, so tell me....



Which attracts you more?  A pretty/handsome face or a nice body?

       As for my answer to her question..... 9 times out of 10 if we are to the point that we are about to get it in I already have some idea of what the body is like.  I might not know for sure but if it is THAT BAD I would have already saw some kind of indications (by the way this is the perfect time to say that I HATE SPANKS!!!).  So... if we are there about to do it I'm pretty sure she would get done.

10 comments:

  1. You answered her question, but not your own. Which is more important to you? This question is a little superficial, but I'll play along lol. If I had to choose, I would go for a nice looking face. You can tone up a flabby body...not much you can do with an ugly face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting me on the spot thickyicky lol. I think I prefer a nice body. Beauty (pretty) is very subjective, and what is pretty to me might not be to you. And saying that a nice body is different things to different people. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
    2. Both are subjective, and you're welcome for putting you on the spot lol

      Delete
  2. I agree with your first responder I personally am not going to look at your body first necessarily, something has to catch my attention. Of course if you have the body to match all is GREAT (superficial I know but true)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous, and yes the entire conversation is very superficial. But I still say we all look and judge. If you or anyone say that a handsome/pretty person that is over 300lbs and out of shape is just as attractive as someone that is in shape is not telling the truth. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
    2. It is not fair of you to say that anyone that says a handsome/pretty person that is over 300lbs is just as attractive as someone that is in shape is not telling the truth. A nice body is more important to YOU. That is YOUR opinion. None of these things are a primary factor when I'm considering someone as character is most important, but based on your question, I would choose the handsome 300lb dude over an ugly dude with a nice body hands down!!! 100% truth

      Delete
  3. THE FACE FIRST I GUESS BECUZ THATS WHAT U C! IVE SEEN SOME VERY ATTRACTIVE BIG DUDES ALSO THAT COULD GET THE BIZNESS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol get the biz huh Queen. I think women are willing to deal with a man out of shape than a man would. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  4. I do look at the body first but it's not as important as the face. I need to be able to look at you and not cringe. Not saying that the guy has to be flawless. Personally speaking he can be average but I just cannot do "butt ugly". The body doesn't matter as much just as long as they aren't 400 pounds and bed ridden lol.

    ReplyDelete