Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014 - Does size matter?



Before we get started I just want to say congratulations to the most important person in my life, my son, Tracy Jackson II (not that he'll see it).  Today he graduated from the 6th grade at Barack Obama Elementary School and is heading on to middle school next year.  I love you buddy, thanks for being my son!

Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words….. 


Ok, lets get this started.  Last week the conversation was about “a box of condoms” but there was a lot of talk about size so I ask…… Ladies, when it comes to a mans private parts does size mater?  So not to leave the guys out fellows,  if you are here, do you wish your parts were bigger?  
 

9 comments:

  1. Yes, size does matter. But so does technique. I'm not a size queen, but it helps. Now if you have sizeand no skills..... what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its that right? lol. Tell me about technique?? Thanks anonymous.

      Delete
  2. LOL! I used to tell myself size didn't matter. For years I hadn't had an orgasm until a man with a thumb size penis made me climax for the very first time. Well needless to say I was strictly motion of the ocean. That is until I had a partner who was well endowed who kept me creaming all over his person. I don't think I'll ever accept the thumb man again. SIZE DOES MATTER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! I don't know if I should say lucky him or lucky you Jai lol. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  3. thebiggerthebetter :-)June 11, 2014 at 10:54 PM

    I would have to say yes, but as anonymous said, technique is also important. I have had great, intense sex with someone that wasn't what I would consider well endowed. I have also had sex that was not so great with men who were very well endowed but either lacked in technique or thought that having the huge d*ck was enough. Size does matter, but it must be accompanied with good technique. I have been blessed to have someone with both, and it was always FIRE!!! Might have to give him a call lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thebiggerthebetter we know which side of the fence you're on lol. Just anonymous I'll ask you...tell me about technique please. Also, thanks for your words.

      Delete
  4. At least you know he's a responsible person who cares about the safety of himself and others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Size matters but it's not a deal breaker...There are more important things in a relationship that can have a person overlook ones "shortcomings" LOL

      Delete
    2. I totally agree, if he/she is buying them I know safe sex is a priority. Thanks for your words K.D. Abraham.

      Delete