Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4, 2014 - Condoms in hand



Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..


 You are in the store doing a little shopping when you notice and very attractive guy/girl checking you out while you are checking them out.  After exchanging a few flirting glances they approach you and spark up a conversation.  You are intrigued and the conversation makes you want to see what this could be.  After a short while you realize you have spent way too much time in the store and need to get going because you have other things to do.  Right before you are about to leave he/she asks you for your number so they call you sometime.  Just as they whip out their cell phone to get your number you notice that they are buying a box of condoms.  He/she was not trying to hide it; you just never noticed the box in their hand.  What would you do?  Would you give them your number?

19 comments:

  1. Not be so quick to judge. Appreciate the mindset and there was something that attracted me in the first place, let's explore that!! Tanya Jonea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Anonymous. I think it would be rather funny but I would not think it was a problem. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. condombuyingcutie :-)June 4, 2014 at 10:15 PM

    I would still give him my number and appreciate the fact that he practices safe sex. It wouldn't change my opinion of him. It would also let me know of the break that he is seeing other people. A lot of guys these days lie and say that they are not seeing/dating or having sex with other people. This makes it clear from the start that if I decide to proceed w/getting to know him, that I'm not the only log on the fire lol. Now in getting to know him if I find out that those condoms are being used w/a wife, gf, "roommate", or something like that...I'm out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear condombuyingcutie I like the way you think lol. I do think I would probably ask about them but it would not be a problem. Thanks for your words CBC lol.

      Delete
  3. Id be real curious what size he was purchasing !!! Lol. Tanya Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. condombuyingcutie :-)June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

      Small...two thumbs down!!!! HA!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I would definitely continue to pursue this person. His personality piqued my interest which is why we're in the store talking for an extended time. I would commend him on practicing safe sex and inquire how many of those had my name on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jai Donchaknow I REALLY like the way you think lol. To hear so many say they would not mind makes me smile. That's a good look Jai, thanks for your words.

      Delete
  5. If they were small, I would not judge a book by its cover. Or in this case a pamphlet. Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touché Mr Jackson, touché!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just met the guy. What's the big deal about him buying a box of condoms? At least I know he may practice safe sex. Let's explore what size condoms he is purchasing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Size, size, size lol. I know what my next topic will be lol. It would not be an issue with me either Anonymous, if I saw a woman with a box of condoms I would be happy to meet her. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure you would Tracy. What size box should I have in hand when I meet you in the store? ;-)

      Delete
  8. I would probably crack a joke or make a comment about it. But it would not deter me from talking to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. I do think I would mention the box but like you said, it would not be an issue with me. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete