Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13, 2014 - Let’s reminiscence


       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Let’s reminiscence.... I was born and raised in N.E. D.C.  Went to Burrville Elementary, Evans Jr. High and H.D. Woodson….yada yada yada.

       Tell me about where you grew up, the songs you remember, the TV shows.  Give me some memories…..Go!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I grew up in Upper Marlboro, MD and Forestville, MD. Went to Arrowhead Elementary, James Madison Middle School, and Frederick Douglass HS. I could list sooooooooo many songs that I loved growing up during different times of my childhood, but here are few that stand out:

    Out on a Limb - Teena Marie
    Suddenly - Billy Ocean
    Off the Wall - Michael Jackson the whole album
    Take Me Home, All Cried Out, Head to Toe - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
    Rock The Bells, I'm Bad, I need Love, Going Back to Cali, Boomin' System - LL
    The Show, Ain't no Half Steppin' - Doug E Fresh
    My Mic Sounds Nice, Shake Your Thang, Tramp, Push It - Salt n Pepa
    Cha Cha Cha - Mc Lyte
    Sweet Love - Anita Baker
    Ebony Eyes - Smokey Robinson and Rick James
    Gettin' Funky, Roll with Kid n Play - Kid n Play
    The whole first album by Outkast
    1999 and Purple Rain - Prince the whole albums
    Most songs by New Edition

    I could sit here and list songs ALL night lol

    TV Shows:
    The Cosby Show
    A Different World
    The Odd Couple
    Different Strokes
    The Facts of Life (My cousin was in love with Tootie lol)
    Laverne and Shirley
    Three's Company
    Amen
    Family Ties
    Dukes of Hazzard
    A Team
    Knight Rider
    Too Close for Comfort
    One Day at a Time
    Alice
    Dallas
    Falcon Crest
    Dynasty
    Saved by The Bell
    Family Matters
    The Wonder Years
    The Golden Girls
    Small Wonder
    What's Happening
    What's Happening Now
    Good Times
    Hart to Hart
    227
    Rags to Riches

    Again, I could sit and list these ALL night!!

    ReplyDelete