Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 20, 2014 - One night with any celebrity

        Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Let's have some fun folks.  I have two lighthearted questions for you this evening.

1. If you could spend one night with any celebrity who would it be and what would you do?

2. Pick one person that you know personally (you can name them or not.)  If you could spend one special weekend with them where would you go and what would you do? (be as explicit as you like we are all adults here.)

              So tell me, what you got?

2 comments:

  1. 1. I have been a James Brown fan waaaaaaaaaay before the movie about him came out, so if he were still living I would love to spend a night with him at an all night jam session. If I had to choose a living celebrity...Idris Elba. It wouldn't even matter what we did as long as I could look at him and listen to that beautiful accent all night. (There are many others that I could name for many different reasons, ut keeping it light).

    2. There is no specific place or exact itinerary...but it would include some good music, maybe an outside concert at night in some beautiful weather, lots of laughter, great conversation but also those comfortable moments of silence that you have with someone that you are really connected to. Nothing crazy...the small things mean a lot to me. Sorry...nothing explicit to share lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Brown...OK lol. I bet that would be an interesting evening. As for me I'd choose Malcolm X. Just to hear the kind of things going on in his head would be interesting. Thanks for your words Saturdaylove.

      Delete