Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10, 2014 - Pause

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Tonight there is no real blog tonight.  Take your time and check out the past post,  also feel free to drop a little note here about anything.  Have a question for me?  Have a suggestion about a blog?  Whatever...

       Thanks for your words....

2 comments:

  1. I would like to start off by saying you did an amazing job on the Taylor Tells All "From a Man's Perspective" episode!!

    Blog ideas:

    1 - Soul mates...Do they exist?
    2 - Interracial dating...Are you or would you be down with the swirl?
    3 - Why do women hate on each other so much instead of uplifting one another?
    4 - How would you react if your grown child's friend made a pass at you...would you shut it down, or would you be intrigued?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much proudofyou, I really appreciate that. An as for your blog ideas I LIKE!! look for one of them next week. And as always, thank you for your words.

      Delete