Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3, 2014 - What to wear or Nah

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..


       Ladies I have a question for you.  As a man I know how men (some) like to see a woman dressed.  Speaking for myself I love seeing women in Heels.  Heels with jeans or a dress does not matter I just love heels.  Side note……please have pretty feet.  IJS      
       Now again I’m speaking for myself.  I love the way a woman looks in tight jeans, a nice fitting dress/skirt and I thank God for the newest trend, Yoga pants!  Saying this does not mean I don’t think a woman looks nice in something that is not tight but a nice “fitting” outfit definitely does something for me.
       When it comes to the bedroom I think there is a lot of confusion.  Again please remember I’m speaking for myself.  Lingerie is highly, HIGHLY overrated.  Don’t get me wrong I do like to see a woman in nice lingerie but it’s not that necessary.  Special occasion are cool but on a regular night, not needed.  Please let me say this, a nice bra and panties set is very much appreciated!  But if you ask me a woman is just as sexy (if not more) when she comes to bed in a T-shirt and panties or shorts.  Or by the way I just love; LOVE the way a women looks in a nice pair of sweatpants and t-shirt!
Ok ladies now it’s your turn, how do you like to see a man dress in and out of the bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. themanmakestheclothes :-)December 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM

    I agree with the sweatpants and t-shirt. I love to see a man that can make a simple t-shirt and sweatpants look good. I used to have a co-worker years ago that I loved to see in a t-shirt in sweatpants. I remember telling him that he looked good one day and he commented that he only had on a t-shirt and sweats. I told him that the clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes. He stood there blushing lol.

    A man that looks good in a nice suit is a plus. And just throwing on a nice suit doesn't count. It has to fit and hang a certain way. I see men in nice suits everyday, and they don't realize how much of a mess they look because of the fit. There is a red head in the building that KILLS IT everyday (in a good way)!! His suits are nice, tailored, and he pairs them perfectly with his shirt and shoes.

    Overall, I don't have any preferences. A sexy man can look good in anything!

    However, if you have skinny legs...keep them covered! I need not see you wearing shorts of any kind lol!

    In the bedroom...I don't need silk boxers, or the ridiculous stripper G-string thingies (Ewwwwww)! PJ bottoms or shorts w/a wife-beater, t-shirt, or no shirt works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. themanmakestheclothes :-)December 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM

      I forgot to add boxers or boxer briefs. I dated a guy with an amazing body, and seeing him come to bed with his boxer briefs was a turn on :-)

      Delete
    2. I agree with you themanmakestheclothes, the simple things a lot of the times are the things that are the best. Fancy is ok, but only every now and then. Thanks for your words.

      Delete