Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 14, 2014 - Take a look in the mirror

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        Let's have a little look at ourselves today.  Nobody is perfect and we all need to look at the man/woman in the mirror before we blame others for what happens to us.  Many of us don't but....oh well.  When going through life we have to decided what kind of person we will be.  Good, bad, honest, dishonorable....you get the point.  So I'll ask a simple but complex question. 

       Are you happy with the person you are?

6 comments:

  1. I am happy with the person that I am. Like you said, no one is perfect and we are all a work in progress. There are things that I would love to improve, but I am caring, genuine, strong, and I strive to put God first. I may not always be happy with where I am in life or the decisions that I make, but as a person...yes. The trials and tribulations that I have endured the past couple of years have really shown me who I am, and I must say that I have become prouder and happier of the person that I am. It's one thing to love yourself (and I do), but I actually LIKE me lol.

    What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing happytobeme. I must admit that sometimes the person that I am is not very likeable. At times i can be an A hole if i choose to be. But in general I do like the man that I am. Like Scarface said.... all I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for nobody. With me what you see is what you get and iI'm pretty happy about that. Thanks for your words happytobeme.

      Delete
  2. I am caring, considerate, compassionate, emotional and spoiled. Wrapped in one neatly packed package. I wouldn't change a thing!!! (I don't think)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well alright Anonymous lol. If you dont like you no one will. Gotta love that. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  3. I Love the person I am, but I accept that I am a work in progress. Sometimes I will be at the top of my game, sometimes not so much, but I understand that evolution is the cycle of life. It makes everyday a new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor I agree about the work in progress thing, I'd like to think I'm always revolving. Growthis always a good thing. Thanks for your words Taylor.

      Delete