Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015 - Is it time for a change?

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Hello and Happy New year to all.  I hope everyone had a happy, safe and enjoyable holiday.  I'd like to thank you again for joining me and I encourage you to tell other to stop by on Wednesdays at 9  to leave their words on the blog.  So off we go....

       With the new year here people always talk about "New Years Resolutions".  I'm not a big resolutions person but I do know that I need to make some changes for this new trip around the sun. The biggest thing I feel I need to change is the fact that I'm a very big, BIG procrastinator.

       So tell me, do you make New Years Resolutions?  Is there anything that you feel you want/need to change?

 

4 comments:

  1. For 2015, it is my intent to take advantage of all good things presented to me. I have often been so stuck in a routine that I let the good pass me by just out of habit. I hope to shake that off in the new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a plans Anonymous. Timing is everything so make sure you don't let that good pass you by. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. I'm not usually one to make resolutions. However, like Anonymous I plan to take advantage of the good. Last year, I was a workaholic. I plan to continue to work hard but to make the time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. There are also some personal things that I have been praying on, and in 2015 I am living with expectancy that they will come to pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all that you pray for comes your way makingithapen. I too work a lot and I don't have a problem with that but just like you I have some personal goal I want to meet and 2015 is going to be my year. Thanks for your words.

      Delete