Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Febuary 11, 2015 - What would you do with $500 million?

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       With the air all a buzz about this evenings Powerball drawing let's have some have fun.  Tell us some of the things you would do if you won $500 million.

       For me... If I won that kind of money, many of my family member and friends would also be winners.  Along with giving a lot of it away to charities and those in need I would travel the world and probably become a life long student learning some of everything.  I would continue to write and help other that have dreams of being a writer.

       How about you?

3 comments:

  1. With the exception of being a writer, I would pretty much do the same as you. Travel, philanthropy, taking care of my family and close friends, and life long learning. I would just be a free spirit and life my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply million$baby. You would have to shate that kind of money lol. Thanks for your words....

      Delete