Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015 - Lets go back...back in time

        Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Its black History Month so I have a question.  It you were able to be with one of them while they did their life's work who would it have been Malcolm or Martin?  Why?

1 comment:

  1. istillhaveadreambyanymeansnecessary :-)February 18, 2015 at 11:14 PM

    I thought hard about this, and I cannot choose between the two. They were both great men, and a glimpse into either of their lives would be a blessing. As a christian, my beliefs line up with MLK, but I would have loved to see Malcolm during the transitions in his life. I would like to see the NOI from the inside. We are mostly shown their intense moments, but I would love to see those vulnerable moments behind closed doors...the fun and silly sides of them. I could go on and on with reasons, but I couldn't choose between the two.

    ReplyDelete