Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4, 2015 - Questions

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Hello good people, hope everyone is doing well.  I'm going to give you a chance to pose the questions tonight.  If there are any questions you have always wanted to ask a guy/girl let's hear them.  Don't be shy.....go.  I'll start.

       I know guys like to look at a women's ass, what do women look at?  Is there something you do for a guy that you don't like that you ONLY do to please him?

       Now your turn.

11 comments:

  1. I look at multiple things. Hands, lips, eyes, legs, the way a man walks. I wouldn't say that I do anything that I don't like, but there are things that I can do without lol. It can also depend on the person. I might like doing something with one person that I may not have necessarily liked doing with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I also look at the way a man's clothes fit him. A man that can make anything look good is a turn on.

      Delete
    2. Ok total package don't be shy, tell me what are some of the things you do that you could do without lol. And as always, thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. I'm game for just about anything, however I don't like to be fingered. I'd prefer the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't like fingering to get warmred up?

      Delete
    2. No not really I can do without it

      Delete
  3. How do you deal with a selfish lover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE a selfish lover, nothing worse. If we are there to enjoy each other let's make it good for the both of us. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete
    2. Me too! I tend to find the partners who climax before me and then off to sleep they go!

      Delete
  4. I consider myself conservative when it come to certain acts being performed but if I feel he is worth it I will give it a try. Especially if that comfortable feeling is there.
    My question for today is "If a man is with a woman who he claims and has all that he wants, why does he STILL cheat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Anonymous that's the million dollar question and the answer is one of two answers. One...when he says he has all that he wants he's not telling the truth. Or two... He's just not a one woman man. Monogamy is not for everybody. Thanks for your words.

      Delete