Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bonus blog: making love or having sex?? - March 21, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       We've all had the conversation and we've all discussed it before; is there a difference between having sex or making love?  Are they the same thing?


6 comments:

  1. I think we would all LOVE to believe that there is a difference but when it is all taking place it is having sex. However the onset of the process is when the making love takes place, when the desirability is reenforced and we all male or female love that feeling. I hope I answered the question. Ttyl I need to take my shower so that my sex can begin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First...nice for the sex. Next I agree it's all the same. Having sex with someone we are in love with makes it that much better but the act is the act. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete
  2. Nope they are not the same. Personally when I make love, my heart, body and soul is intertwined and I'm relentlessly fallen. When I'm having sex 9 out of 10 I'm just trying to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound like when your body and soul are doing the the two step you are having sex with someone you are in love with. The act is the act.....at least that's what I think. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete
  3. ifeellikemakinlove :-)March 25, 2015 at 9:49 PM

    I agree with the second comment. The physical act is "sex", but when I'm mentally and emotionally connected to someone I consider it making love. And to me, making love doesn't just mean soft, gentle, slow lovemaking. If i'm into you on a deep mental and emotional level, it can be quick, rough, and hard and i will feel made love to :-). If I don't have those connections with you, it's just sex to me...nothing more. It's all in a person's perception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ifeellikemakinlove this is way this is a good question. It's amazing to me how we (people) can make things what we want them to be. Thanks for your words.

      Delete