Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Makes me wanna holla!! - June 10, 2015

    Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption  


       If you are like me you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.... Take one step forward to take two steps backwards....  It's always something..... Makes me wanna holla throw up both my hands!! Sound familiar?   I'm sure it does.  We all go through our own trials and have to find a way to keep on.  So today I'm asking what is it you do when things seem like they are coming down on you.  When you get so stressed that it feels like you are about to go postal...  What do you do?

       As for me just like every day one of the first things I do is pray.  I ask that God to give me the strength to do what I have to do......  Then... I must admit that I like to light up a nice cigar and get my mind right.  After that I handle the task at hand.

       What about you??

6 comments:

  1. Your blog today is ironic because I wanted to kick somebody's ass today! I had to try my best to somewhat keep my composure. I'm with you...I go to God. I talk to the Lord throughout the day. But be careful what you pray for. When you pray for strength the Lord may just put you in the midst of circumstances that will force you to be strong ;-). Sometimes talking with a friend, a "real" friend helps (a couple of drinks with your friend doesn't hurt either lol). When you know that someone genuinely has your best interest at heart, it can help to relieve and deescalate that going postal feeling. If it's really bad, depending on where I am, I might find a place to myself and have a good old ugly cry. I always feel better after an ugly cry lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree imasurvivor, a good is something that can help your the roughest of times....and drinks lol. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. IVE LEARNED JUST TO TELL MYSELF ITS NEGATIVE AND I REFUSED TO LET IT DETERMINE MY DAY! I JUST TALK TO MYSELF AND SAY LORD JESUS HELP ME & MOVE ON! AND OTHER TIMES JUST HAVE A DRINK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Queen, I talk to myself ALOT!!! It really helps. And so does that drink but you have to be careful with that. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  3. I ALSO KEEP THE GOAL IN MIND THAT IM TRYIN TO ACHIEVE AND REMEMBER WHY IT IS IM DOUNG WHAT IM DOING

    ReplyDelete