Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Butterface - August 26, 2015


Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


      
I'm sure we all know one (or two), hell you (or me) might be one lol.  The " Butterface, what do you think of them?  For those of you that don't know what a Butterface is, I'll explain.

Butterface / Butterface Boy:  A girl/guy who has a very nice body but a ugly face. 

How it can be used.

Guy #1 - Have you seen that new girl in the office she is a true Butterface.
Guy #2 – Butterface, what do you mean?
Guy #1 – I mean everything looks good on her “But-her-face!

Or

Girl #1 – Have you seen Jill’s boy friend?
Girl #2 – No, is he hot?
Girl#1 – I’ll say this.  He’s a real Butterface Boy.
Girl #2 – I don’t understand.
Girl #1 – Girl let’s just say he’s built like a Greek God but his face looks like he fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Now after I say all that, what say you?

Butterface, do you wife/husband them or are they just for sex?
      

3 comments:

  1. It depends. For instance, if I see/meet a butterface boy out somewhere like the grocery store, the gas station, or some environment that I'm not forced to get to know the person...probably not. I know it sounds shallow, but I'm being honest. I will speak to him and even engage in conversation, but if it's hard to look at him it may not go further than a possible friendship. Not even just for sex.

    Now if I was in an environment where I was forced to spend time with him and got to know him over time, like on the job for instance, then I would give it a chance if he was a good man with the qualities that I look for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So does that mean if you met him at the gas station and he was trying to get at you, you would blow him off? Thanks for your words ulookaiiight.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't blow him off, but I wouldn't fake like I was interested if I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete