Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Love or Wealth? - October 7, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..
       
       If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE…ONLY ONE.


Would you rather have true love with your soul mate and have to live paycheck to paycheck for the rest of your life.

Or

Would you rather be very rich, never have to worry about money and never find a satisfying relationship and have to go from person to person for the rest of your life.

7 comments:

  1. Good evening Mr. Jackson !... Wow this topic cuzzo. I'll take being rich for a billion, done the paycheck to paycheck . Time to live and enjoy life with no worries of pay bills etc.. Besides going person to person will bring something
    different to table each encounter
    or us all as group..ijs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Davidson, good evening Sir. I'm with you Cuz, I think I'll take the money. Living paycheck to paycheck...been there done that lol. Besides, I think love is highly over rated. I think I could live my life, and enjoy it, having new female company every so often. Hey, it's just how I feel. Thanks for your words Greg (cuz)....

      Delete
  2. I would rather live paycheck to paycheck with my true love. True love is a rarity these days and people often take it for granted so when it comes along one should grab it by the reins and embrace it. I guess because I am a hopeless romantic this option is the most viable one for me. And who is to say that the paycheck to paycheck thing will last forever. One never knows what will happen,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words Ms.Dee.... But we do know what will happen because the question said for the rest of your life!! lol But I get what you are saying. You would rather have that true love and that is understandable. It's not my choice but I could see why that would be a want.

      Delete
  3. urallineed2getby :-)October 15, 2015 at 10:28 PM

    I would choose true love. The thought of going person to person may sound appealing, but it's not fulfilling or all that it's chalked up to be. You also would never really know if people were with you genuinely or for your money. I think people that would pick money over love have never had true love. Living paycheck to paycheck is rough, but if I had that true ride or die in my corner...it's all good. (as You're All I Need to Get By plays in my head...the Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell and Method Man/Mary J versions Lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear urallineed2getby....... You can have it, I believe love is soooooo over rated. Give me the benefit of being financially secure and I'll take that any day. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
    2. Urallineed2getby :-)October 21, 2015 at 9:56 PM

      I'll take it ;-)

      Delete