Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Makes me Wanna Holla - October 28, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..
       
       If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       So all of us have things to go wrong, its life so it happen.  But what do you do when it seems like the hits just keep on coming?  When it feels like its just one thing after another.  How do you handle it when it seems like things are just falling apart?

4 comments:

  1. When it get like that I go straight to the liquor store and get me a 5th of Goose....
    If it continues to go bad then I get two bottles....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Anonymous, not the best idea I would say but hey, we all cope the way we do. I just hope for your sake you don't get stressed too often. lol Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. Damn Anonymous! I'm not mad at you though lol!! One thing that I have learned, is that sometimes things have to fall apart in order for bigger and better things to come together. That doesn't mean it makes it easier to deal or cope with, especially when the hits seem to come out of nowhere like a sucker punch. For me...faith, prayer, support of friends and family, and yes, like Anonymous a sip or three lol can take the edge off. I've lived long enough to know that although I may not see it now, things will get better. Sometimes I have a good cry, and sometimes I have to determine if I need to go with the flow and ride it out or fight kicking and screaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downbutnotout I hear you. Having faith, prayer and support is great but I find sometimes that still does not take away that feeling of "the world on your shoulders". I know there is not right or wrong way to handle it I just wanted to get some ideas because it gets a bit hard for all of us bouncing back time after time. Thanks for your words.

      Delete