Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I couldn't keep it to myself - November 11, 2015

        Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..        
       If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Before we get started I'd like to say Happy Veterans Day.  THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!  Now on with the show...

       Do you think it is OK to talk about past experiences with a new partner?  And if you did discuss the past experiences would you give full disclosure?  Would you want to hear about your partners past escapades?

4 comments:

  1. Are you referring to general relationship experiences or sexual experiences? I can personally handle hearing about my partner's past relationship experiences. It actually gives me some insight on who and how they really are. Discussing past sexual escapades, not necessary unless it somehow ties into our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatuwannaknow I was talking more about sexual experiences. I have seen in the past where talking about those have made some people feel a little uneasy and intimidated. It does not bother me but I can see how it would rattle some. Thanks for your words Whatuwannaknow.

      Delete
  2. Talking about them is not a bad thing if you are not sharing with expectations

    ReplyDelete