Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's Important? - November 18, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..        
       If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       As we all know relationships are hard work.  When in a relationship many things play a part in making it work.  Put these things in order of importance TO YOU in making a relationship work.

Trust, Communication, Sex, Love, Finances.  

For me the list goes:

Communication (with this everything can be worked out), Sex, Trust, Finances, Love (To me this is highly over rated).

What say you?

4 comments:

  1. For me, the order of these things can change at different stages of a relationship. However, trust would probably always be first and communication second. For me, those two go hand in hand and are equally important. Communication is very important, but if I don't trust you, what you're communicating to/with me could be bullshit. And if I don't trust you...the sex is out the window lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say thanks for your words Notrustnonookie. I noticed you did not mention love, does love matter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust and communication will always be 1 & 2 for me, but the order of importance for Love, sex and finances can change at different stages of a relationship. Love is very important to me, but in the beginning of a relationship it's not because getting to "Love" takes time. In fact, if someone tells me that they love me too early in a relationship...red flag!

      In a more established relationship where love is present and has been expressed, I would list it as a strong 3. Trust and communication would still come first for me, because if I don't trust you and there is no honest communication...I will eventually fall out of love with you. At least that has been my experience.

      So to answer your question, love matters very much but where it falls in the order of the things that you listed can vary.

      Delete
    2. I can understand that. I agree that communication is very high on the list, at least on my list. Thanks for your words.

      Delete