Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16, 2014 - How do you get to know someone?

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       We are running a little late tonight, having technical difficulties... But let's go.

       In this day and age of online dating how do you get to know someone?  Tell me your idea of a good first date.

2 comments:

  1. ohthepossibilities :-)July 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM

    I haven't tried online dating and don't have an interest in trying it. To me, a good first date is not necessarily where you go or what you do but how you feel with the person. A good first date for me is one with a lot of laughter, good conversation, and a feeling of wanting to know more. If I feel like I want to be close to the person (not necessarily sexually), then I know that it's moving in a good direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good ohthepossibilities. I agree, the best first date is one that allows you to get to know someone. For me I think a good first date would be a nice day in the park, maybe meet for a cup of coffee (I'm kinda new to really drinking coffee). Something that allows us to be into each other without having any interruptions. Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete