Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014 - Money...Love...Sex....Greed…Respect….Material Things



       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        Money...Love...Sex....Greed…Respect….Material Things.  What motivates you? 

       Every morning my alarm clock goes off at 4:30 am.  Do I like that…NO!  But bills have to be paid.  I sooooo wish I didn’t have to get up and go to work everyday but I’ve gotta do what I’ve gotta do.  My motivation to do that is Bills.
       I am in no way shape or form money hungry.  I make it because I need it.  Money does not move me but money is needed so I do what I have to do to earn my paycheck.  Now when it comes to writing I do it for the love of it!  (While I'm talking about writing if you have not done it yet pop over to Amazon.com and download your copy of Life's Poems and The Sex Pages and The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption)  When it comes right down to it my life is ruled by love (not good sometimes believe me)  I would do anything for the love of my family and those that mean a lot to me.
      
       So tell me, what motivates you?

R.I.P Robert Newhouse......Cowboys for life!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am motivated to be me and to make me happy. Although it is good to have money...I just want to be comfortable. I am motivated to achieve higher heights...promotions on my job...more education....happiness ... peace and tranquility. ...the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MsDee to be happy is all I want and need. Comfortable is a relative term. For some it means one thing to others another but I agree with you. If I'm at a place where I'm happy then I'm good. Thanks for your words MsDee.

      Delete
  2. babyimabeurmotivation :-)July 24, 2014 at 2:30 AM

    Money is a necessity, but I am not motivated by it. Having it does make life a lot less stressful. My children are my primary motivation. Everything that I strive to be is in order to make a better life for them. With that being said, I can agree that love is a key motivator for me. The love that I have for my children and the love that I receive from them pushes me. My faith is also a key motivator. It motivates me to be a better person and to keep pressing on when the going gets tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...that says it all. I'd do anything for the love of my children. What else needs to be said??? lol. Thanks for your words Babyimaburmotivation.

    ReplyDelete