Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9, 2014 - Soundtrack for love

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Many people like to listen to music while making love so....lets make a soundtrack.

       When we make love our bodies go through four different phases. Those four phases are Excitement, plateau, orgasmic and resolution.  Don't believe, Google it!

The (1) excitement phase is getting ready to get it in... foreplay.
The (2) plateau phase is when you are getting it in... actual intercourse.
The (3) orgasmic phase is (duh)..... orgasm
The (4) resolution phase is when you are relaxed after the orgasm.....afterglow for some cuddle time.

       Now here comes the fun part.  Give me a soundtrack for your love making;  a song per phase.  Are you a romantic or are you a thug lover?  I know this list will change with your mood but......show me what you got.

Here is one for me off the top of my head.... Grown and sexy mood: 1. A House Is Not A Home (Luther), 2. We're Living In Our Own Time (EWF) 3. International Lover (Prince), 4. So High (John Legend) 

6 comments:

  1. playalilsumthin4me :-)July 9, 2014 at 10:29 PM

    I love music, and So High happens to be one of my favorites. The part at the end when he says "This is how love is supposed to be..." gets me every time, but I digress lol. With that being said, I don't like making love to music. I like to hear the actual sounds of making love. However, I will play along:

    1) Just Me and You (Tony Toni Tone)
    2) Say Yes (Floetry)
    3) Untitled (How Does it Feel) (D' angelo)
    4) So High (John Legend) or Die Without You (PM Dawn) or Soul Searchin' (Me'Shell Ndegeocello)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the sounds of love making are musical enough by themselves but I'm glad you are playing along lol. I like your choices playalilsumthin4me, sounds like a nice night. Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excitement phase Would you Mind (Janet Jackson)
    Plateau phase Insatiable (Prince)
    Orgasmic phase Let me make love to you (The O'Jays)
    Resolution phase Meet me on the moon (Phyllis Hyman)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Jai...nice mix. Very enjoyable words. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. No music? What? It sets the tone for the session because it is a universal language. Here are my 4: Whatever u want? Toni Tony Tone, All I Ever Think About Is you Chrissette Michelle, Ready or Not by After Seven? , Beauty by Dru Hill.

    i have many more but will stop there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mix Anonymous, but yes sometimes NO MUSIC! lol. The sounds of breathing, moans and sighs is music in its self. Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete