Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014 - Are you attracted to a big woman/man?

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Before we get started I want to thank everyone that has contributed at any time to this blog.  Thank you!!  Please continue and tell your friends to stop by.  And now.....

       So tell me, does size matter?  No, no not that size.  We've already talked about that.  I'm talking about size as in weight.  Are you attracted to a big woman/man?  What is a big woman/man in your eyes?  Today we have so many different ways to refer to a "big" woman or man.  The most popular term used now is THICK.  Let me say this.  There is a different in thick and fat.  The difference is in the eye of the beholder but there is a difference.  What I might consider thick the next man might say is fat and visa verse.  So the difference is a matter of opinion.  When I am asked if I like big/thick women my answer is, "I like women, period!"  I've had my share of experiences with thick, big, skinny...all kinds of women and they have been good, bad and indifferent.

       So tell me, does size matter?  Do you have a preference?

4 comments:

  1. I have a thing for big solid tall men. Big to me does not necessarily mean extra muscular, but not sloppy either. I also find the athletic build of heavyweight boxers or lets say a football linebacker or solid fullback attractive. I see slim attractive men everyday, but sexually they do not usually appeal to me.

    Overall, yes I have a preference but size does not matter and I would give anyone of any size a chance if they are a good person and treat me well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilikesembig I know where you are coming from. Generally I like a woman that is more on the thicker side. Like you said not sloppy, but thick, SOLID. Smaller womne appeal to me also but there is something about someone that woman with a little more in the thighs and ass area lol. Thanks for your words ilikesembig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My preference is a big tall man. Meaning broad shoulders massive build. I don't mind a little gut at all but as long he is healthy and motivates me to work out! But I am not physically attracted to fat men. I just can't. Not to sound shallow but that is my preference. And of cours as long as he treats me well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ms. Vargas. Healthy is a must thick or thin. I don't think it's shallow to say you are not attracted to a "fat" man, it is what it is. There is someone out there for everyone (I believe). Your fat is some ones thick so.....like what you like. Thanks for your words.

      Delete