Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014 - What is your motivation?

        Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       Before we get started I want to thank everyone that has contributed at any time to this blog.  Thank you!!  Please continue and tell someone else to stop by.  And now.....

        In this world we are all looking for something (I think).  Whatever that something is we are all motivated by something.  Money, material gains or love; which floats your boat....what is your motivation?

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for true joy. I have countless moments of happiness, but I would love to achieve true overall joy in my life. I have never been one to search or go looking for love, but I would love to one day find my true soul mate (yes, I believe in that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soulsearchin I'm with you. Love in my motivation!!!!! Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete