Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014 - How do you know when you are in love?

        Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

       This weeks question is very easy......NOT!  How do you know when you are in love?

       As easy as that sounds it's a rather hard question.  Love to me can mean several things.  It's that feeling you get when you want to spend every moment with someone.  Or is it about the sex?  Or that feeling you get when you see them and your stomach gets those butterflies.   Or is it???

       So tell me, how do you know when you are in love?


2 comments:

  1. helovesmehelovesmenot :-)October 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

    Wow...it's hard to describe because for me the feeling is indescribable. It can be all of those things that you listed. In addition to those, it can be when you see something, go somewhere, or experience something and that person is first person you think of because you wish that they were there to see, be, or experience the moment with you. There is an undeniable chemistry/connection that is both physical and beyond the physical. You are just as excited and encouraging of their dreams and aspirations as you are of your own. You can't imagine yourself with anyone else...you just fit. You see them in your future.

    I think that it's a gut feeling...you just know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you helovesmehelovesmenot, you just know. You get that funny feeling and can't stop looking at them lol. Sounds crazy I know. Thanks for your words.

    ReplyDelete