Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Phone or TV or Sex - July 15, 2015

Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Ok, let's say you had to make a choice.  You have to give up one for six months.  

1.) No phone, cell and house phone.  NO PERSONAL CALLS AT ALL!  That also mean no new age "phone" stuff either such as text, Skype, face-time, yada yada yada.

2.) No TV or movies.  That means Netflix, DVDs, theaters or even movies online.

Or

3.) No sex.  That mean no sexual contact at all.  No rubbing one out, no oral, anal, vaginal...NO SEX AT ALL!

       So which would you give up?



As always don't forget to visit: wordswriting.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Naw Queen, I love my movies too much. I'd have to go with no phone, do need a phone at all. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. dontcallmeillcallu :-)July 16, 2015 at 5:40 PM

    Hands down I can do without my phone. I barely talk on the phone or text, and I don't Skype, face-time, or yada yada yada lol. The only thing I really do is lookup stuff online or on youtube if I need to if I need to, and I can do that from my computer if I really need to.

    Like you, I love my TV and movies. They help me unwind after my crazy days at work. If anything, the phone can add to the stress...no thank you lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes and yes Dontcallmeillcallu, I totally agree. Sometimes when the phone rings I cringe at the thought of who it might be lol. Don't need it. Thanks for your words.

      Delete