Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What Not To Ask - July 8, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       I think that communication is a very important part of a relationship.  With no communication it just won’t work. Having said that I do believe there are a few conversations that should never be had such as “Who was better” or “Am I the biggest” just to name a few. 

If you are smart you will stay away from questions like these, but some don’t.  Some just have to poke the bear.  I don't know why but they do.

So tell me, what are some other questions you think should never be asked?

And if you are asked these questions, would you answer them?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the "Who's better?" question...don't ask that. For as long as I can remember, I have always had strong friendships with men, so I hate for someone I'm with to ask if I have ever dated or had sex with one of my friends. Just like you talked about last week, don't ask how many people I have had sex with. I haven't been asked that in a long time, so it seems the older I get and the age range of the men that I date, this question is rarely asked anymore. During or after sex, don't ask me if it was good or if I came...total turnoff. Don't ask me if I have ever done a ménage trois or if I would ever do one. These are just a few...I'm sure if I thought about it longer I could come up with a lot more lol.

    Would I answer them...yep, and if he gets mad he brought it on himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I hear you hushup. Ask at your own risk. Those are all good examples, just don't do it!! Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. I would love to think that I am strong enough to handle all of the answers to questions I ask or maybe think of asking. However the questions that you asked on your blog I may not be ready for. So right now I can't imagine I could even handle " Do you love me more than you loved her?" Suppose he says I never stopped loving her AWWW LAWD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! That would fuck up your night in a big way lol. Yeah, you might want to pass on asking that question. Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete