Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Is Rough Right? - September 9, 2015

       Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..

        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Ok ladies I'm learning more and more these days; and the more I'm learning is that a lot of ladies LOVE it rough.  When I say rough I mean rough.  Not just an ass smack I'm talking pulled hair, choking, gagging, tied up..... you get the picture.

       I'm not one to judge, hell I like a girl that likes it that way, to each his or her own.  I just want you to tell me about it.

       So ladies, tell me how rough you like it.  What's acceptable and what's off limits?

4 comments:

  1. Rough is good (not every time), but I'm not into choking and gagging. I don't mind a good firm grip on the neck, but don't choke me. Gagging can happen naturally during oral, but don't intentionally try to make me gag...turn off. Other than that, I'm pretty much go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now Ninety, I like the way you think lol. But what's wrong with and intentionally trying to make you gag every now and then? (Its a turn on). Thank you for your words.

      Delete
  2. Ok I agree with the first comment... Rough is definitely good but not all the time! It all depends on the mood we are in. However, yes to hair pulling, yes to ass grabbing, snacking, biting. Yes to choking or firmly grabbing my neck. Yes to gagging. Yes to slamming me on the bed or against the wall. It's whatever. When I am with someone.. I don't say no. But as mentioned before... Not all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice Anonymous. Ok, ok I'll agree not every time. But I don't want it any way all the time. I must admit it is a real turn on when she wants the aggressive sex. Anyway.... Thanks for your words Anonymous.

      Delete