Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Prostitute or Just Hot to Trot. Are they both the same? - September 23, 2015

Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..
        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Tonight I am asking a question passed on by a friend she wants to know...:

        Is there really a difference between a prostitute and someone who has/does sleep with lots of people just because....at one time or another?  There are people that look down on prostitutes because they get paid for services....but sex is sex...right or wrong?

       So what say you?  Is there really a difference between a prostitute (that gets paid to have sex) and someone that just has sex with a lot of people because they want too?

       And let me add a question. What do you think about prostitution?  Do you think it should be legal for a woman to sex herself (sex) if she choose to?

       Personally I don't think it should be illegal.  Not looking at it from a moral point (because we know how some folks can claim morals and do a totally different thing), I think a woman or man for that matter should be able to sell sex if they choose too.







3 comments:

  1. A prostitute is defined as someone that takes payment in exchange for sex, so yes there is a difference. I'm not saying that one is worse than the other, and I don't judge either way. I think what rubs people the wrong way about prostitution is that there are legal and "moral" ways to make a living. Do I think it should be legal...no. People are going to do what they want to do anyway, legal or illegal, but I don't want my daughters growing up in a country that views and allows prostitution as a legal and acceptable profession (not that they would ever even consider it...they better not!!!). I digress. Besides, if it was legal, Uncle Sam would tax the HELL out of it lol! Might not even be worth it in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words meloveulongtime. So if the difference is the prostitute gets paid what about the everyday person that takes money, gifts trips, dinner or etc. for sex, is that not the same? And I don't think it being legal will make someone want to do it if they didn't already want to. There are other professions that are not really attractive but are legal.

      I guess what I'm saying is I don't think there is a real difference between a so called prostitute and your neighbor who has sex with the man down the street if he promises to buy her a pair of shoes.

      Thanks for your words meloveulongtime...

      Delete
  2. But that's not what your question said my friend :-). You said the difference between a prostitute and someone that does it just because they want to. Exchanging for gifts or other things was not mentioned. And making something legal can influence someone to do or try something that they may not otherwise do. There are still some moral people that obey the law. Trust me, there are things I would do, but I don't do because they're illegal. Everyone has their own perspective. ;-)

    ReplyDelete