Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What to Watch - September 16, 2015


Thank you for joining me this evening.  We are here to have a little fun, share ideas and talk like adults.  The scenario that follows is not intended to resemble anyone I know.  If it does it is purely coincidental.   I hope my stories/questions are inviting enough that you will join in the conversation.  With that being said lets have fun exchanging some words…..
        If you don't know now you know....:

Life's poem and the Sex Pages

The Sex Pages II: Sexual Eruption   


       Tonight lets keep it light.  What are you watching on TV?  I know there is a lot of junk out there and I TRY...TRY not to get caught up in too much but sometimes I stumble and fall into a new show.  At this time of the year Football is number 1!  But I am also watching Ray Donavon and I did watch Ballers, that wasn't too bad.  Netflix has me watching Narcos and I'm waiting for Wentworth (no I didn't go to Daily Motion and watch it yet)  I've also been watching some old stuff via Hulu.  Stuff like The Odd Couple, WKRP in Cincinnati, and the Cosby Show. 

       So tell me, what are you watching? 

4 comments:

  1. Shows that I'm watching currently are The Haves and the Have Nots, Survivors Remorse, Black Ink, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Married to Medicine, Little Women of LA, Bring It, Braxton Family Values. Other shows that I watch that are off season: Scandal, Power, Empire, How to Get Away with Murder, If Loving You is Wrong, RHOA, LHHA. I also like OITNB, and the old school stuff like the Cosby Show, What's Happening, Sanford and Son, Good Times. There are others, but I'm tired of typing lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Couchpotato, you do a lot of TV watching. But I see you did name a few shows that I have watched. I think everyone got into Power. Thanks for your words.

      Delete
  2. FREEWAY:CRACK IN THE SYSTEM. Documentary on drug kingpin Freeway Ricky Ross on Netflix. two thumbs up for me. jft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous I just watched that the other day, it was pretty good. I've seen so much stuff about Ricky Ross, Pablo, and every drug dealer that ever lived. But when a new documentary comes out I feel like I have to watch lol. Thanks fr your words.

      Delete